Tuesday, December 21, 2004

So, Christmas is coming...

I've only got the faintest of ideas about what's happened this past week. I DO know that there's been Christmas shopping, Christmas lights, a Christmas tree and Christmas parties. Overwhelming... I've been working all this time, as well. A painting project with Stephen... emergency art deliveries and installations. Sylvia is much better at this than me... and she's taken care of most of the gift things. Thank you, Syl. We've had a few COLD days... cold enough so I couldn't open the driver side door of the van. Luckily I still think that I'm young and can contort from the passenger side into the drivers seat. (I'll probably pay for that, later). I got one of those nice "25" envelopes from Ruud... my outgoing mail still sits on the table, waiting for the last little enclosure. Sylvia works on Christmas (the life of a nurse)... and I'll go up to my folks by myself for a couple of hours. Anyway... Merry Christmas, all... keep in touch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Yes, its a funny time of year. Its when you start to reverse very fast trying to avoid bumping into January!
Hazel,Archie and i wish you both a merryberry time despite the work. Hopefully you'll find time to have some fun over crimble at least some nice food and drinks with friends and family, feeling a rosey glow etc. We certainly shall.

10:01 AM  
Blogger swapatorium said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I look forward to more of your adventures in 2005.

3:28 PM  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

XXX Thank YOU!

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home