Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Off We Go...

Yesterday was a pretty full day of art presentation. Rented a truck, picked up the artwork, delivered it to a big office building downtown (with the usual horror show of using the loading dock and freight elevator), assisted with the presentation, then packed it all up and took it back to the art consultant. Later in the afternoon I had to deliver some painting materials to one of the crew out in Lincoln. The boys seem to have plenty of work for while I'm away.
Today we finished packing and took the dawg and kat off to camp (the kennel). We fly out of Boston at around 19:00 to Newark and then on to Rome... A little more nervous than usual, as niether of us knows Italian, but everone assures us that we'll be fine.
We return on 1 October... don't know if I'll have a chance to access the blog from Italy. Should have some good stories when we get back. Best to all...

3 Comments:

Blogger hazel said...

Hope you have/had a lovely time!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Ruud Janssen said...

Hi Jonathan, Italy is always fun. The people are always so interesting. I was only once in Italy and that was a long time ago. Did meet with Emilio Morandi and Ruggero Maggi though. We plan on going there again within a few years....

Will be interesting to read your stories...

Ruud Janssen
www.iuoma.org

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about ebay sellingand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay selling so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home