Friday, September 26, 2008

Rainy Friday

So it was a two hour drive to Cape Cod this morning...
Raining and a miserable drive. I arrived at the appointed place at the appointed hour. Having been given very little information. A half an hour later my contact drove right past me, entered the gated community and then called asking where I was... (I'd already tried to call her). Finally got that sorted and went to work. Fifteen or so small pictures... nothing worth putting a hole in the wall for. I was done in an hour and a half. Driving back the rain got worse and halfway home my windshield wipers stopped. Made for some interesting driving... after about fifteen minutes of driving nearly blind and me trying to get the wipers to work again, they finally came on. The check from the library gig came through, but I was too late to get to the bank. In the morning. Still raing but the wipers seem to be working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home