Friday, January 19, 2007

Another Colorful Project

Over the holidays we were lucky enough to work for a furniture artist. Bold color statements on this one... The kitchen was an orange/yellow with dark green trim and the stairway (three floors of it) was acouple of pale yellows on the walls with a pale green trim and accents of deep blues on the front door and stair treads. Actually the stairs were to receive a brilliant runner with a multi colored diamond pattern. I haven't seen that installed yet, but can guess that it's fantastic.
Otherwise, we've done some less interesting jobs and I've been coming home and painting for a couple of hours every evening. Art installation/presentation is keeping me running around the city. The art people seem to be selling stuff, so I'm trying to get my own artwork in order so perhaps they can flog it off to the unsuspecting for me.
Michael Leigh, jump started this with his comments. I hope that it inspires me to write more often.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

I don't see why I should get the blame!

2:14 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

More a "thank you" then a blame...

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home