Thursday, September 02, 2004

Move Art...Paint...Move Art...

Started out the day be arrainging the van to accomodate some artwork.
Picked up the artwork at Brickbottom Studios (for later delivery).
Met Lowell in the Back Bay to help him tweak up the trim work.
Lunch, where I finally finished reading, "White Teeth" by Zadie Smith (good story but it seems hurried in the end).
Back to paint a few doors, then off to deliver the above artwork... pick up another piece and deliver that.
In the mean time there were a few calls to the other crew... trying to find out thier hours so that I could request a check. I ask these guys every week, "What are your hours?"... and they act like I was asking them to explain the Pythagorean Theorem.
A quick stop at the Plough, where I did the NY Times crossword with Chris Wright... our last crossword for a while as he leaves for Dubai tomorrow... editing a new magazine there or something. And so to home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home