Sunday, January 03, 2010

New Year, eh???

So a new year rolls around...
so far, nothing new.
It appears that I've made it through the "holidays"
and we're back in order.
Syl had to work through the big ones, Christmas and New Years Day,
so we had to navigate around that.
I got a summons from my sister to be up at the family place for Christmas...
"might be our last with Dad and we should be there".
She was right.
Now we've got significant snow... over a foot.
Me?... I walked over to the Plough this morning.
Same old, same old.
A nice, wintry ramble.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Good that you saw your Dad and family over Xmas. I see all mine on FaceBook. We can compare weather notes and the great North/South divide.
No significant snow here yet. Very cold though. I have two pairs of socks on and my toes are still numb!
Archie back to college today - Hazel next week.
Shame Sylvia had to work over the holidays. She's a trooper!
Anyway, all the best to you both.

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home