Friday, December 23, 2005

'Twas the Night Before the Night Before...

Most of the preparations have been taken care of... and I guess we're finally ready for the Christmas holiday to commence.
They've been keeping me busy with "emergency" art installations and timely paint jobs. January seems to be fully booked, so it looks like I won't be having the usual downtime. (dunno whether to be glad or sad).
Lots of art moving/presentations at the end of this year... must say SOMETHING about the economy. Not sure that I understand it with the threat of ever higher fuel charges hanging over us.
We've been receiving some wonderful "Season's Greetings" via post from our Flickr friends, via post... and I have to admit we've been bad at getting anything out, ourselves. Hopefully, New Years greetings will be forth coming...
Love to all that bother to stop by...
Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays

5 Comments:

Blogger Scrapatorium said...

Merry Christmas to you and Syl!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Reverb Joe said...

Merry Christmas
Johnathan and Sylvia...
What are you guys doing New Years?
Joe and Kathy

2:37 PM  
Blogger hazel said...

Hi you two...hope you enjoyed your Xmas..sorry to hear you are back in the thick of work already.
A very Happy New year to you both.
Did you spot the skiing Santa on our tele?...everyone who visits admires it...
Very chilly here....winter draws on.
Hazxx

4:58 PM  
Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

All the best from me too. Look forward to more blogs from you this year!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Roger Stevens said...

Happy New Years. Like you, it's taken me a while to get back to the blog. I'm just fitting in the odd one when I should be doing something else.

My school visits don't start up in earnest until February but I've a list of unfinished projects as long as several arms.

I should be working now really. Mind you, I do have a cold and so that is half an excuse.

Best to you both. Have a fab 2006.

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home