Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Phew...

So, finally after much cursing and screaming, I've set up my Artists Trading Card file. Using Sylvia's computer... mine just wasn't happening. (Thanks for the help, Snap, it was softwear this time... not the usual, "user malfunction") This is good fun and obviously I have to produce a lot more ATCs.
Nothing special has been going on of late. The usual fits and starts of work. No big interesting jobs. We DID see a hawk the other day, perched on a fire escape, outside of an apartment we were painting... that was pretty cool. Kind of waiting for the weather to get better so that we can go to paint a summer home (exterior) on the Cape.
An opening for one of my painting instructors...from back in the old days at MassArt... Just another opening, really.
Getting pretty close to finishing the painting for the Wustum Museum summer show. If I'm real lucky, I won't be shipping it wet.
Sorry to be so dull.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

Will you post a picture of the painting when you are done?

9:25 PM  
Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Its good you've joined the ATC fun and I look forward to my swapsies! You may have to disinfect mine due to nasty lurgi bugs!

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home