Tuesday, April 19, 2005

And It's Spring...

I'm way behind, once again...
The weather gets better... walked to and from the Plough today in a tee shirt.
Plants in the garden seem to be growing by an inch a day.
After a slow winter, the phone is ringing... "Can you paint my daughters bedroom before she gets back from college?"... "Can you paint my living room in time for my daughter's graduation from high school?"
In the mean time, I'm chasing to get the ladders needed to paint a house on the cape.
Busy, but we need the money... and hopefully I'll make some.
Trying to make more Artist Trading Cards... and get the painting done for Wustum Museum in Racine, Wisconsin (I'll Flickr it before I send it).
Ah, yes... and I tried to get the van inspected for safety... an annual thing, here... and the front end isn't right... glad they caught it... having it fixed tomorrow.
Makes for rearrainging some pick up and deliveries.
Getting some GREAT ATCs... but not hearing that mine have been recieved...
Anyway... later, kids...

2 Comments:

Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Sorry jonathan - did i neglect to say how much i enjoyed getting your cards? Very remiss of me! It was the robot and the tin thing that were too blame ofcourse - getting a nice parcel is a bit overwhelming and puts those niceties out of ones head. thats my excuse anyway - and being rather addle brained on account of the anti-biotics.
Glad to hear you are makin g more. i look forward to seeing them.

5:32 AM  
Blogger swapatorium said...

Sorry for not responding back about your card, Jon. I love it! Thanks so much for trading with me.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home