Wednesday, July 28, 2004

for Michael

Michael... still trying to figure out how this works.
I'm addicted to chat rooms for the immediacy, but otherwise I find computers a bit of a mystery. Now, Bates... there's a guy that knows what he's doing. I think that his "MailArt Typface" is one of the most brilliant documentations that I've ever received. He's always been good, but this one is over the top. Anyway,today I picked up a painting (not mine) from the framer and drove it 2 hours to Cape Cod and installed it. The client thought it was the wrong frame (not my doing) and wasn't sure about where it was hung (after she told me where to hang it). Another 2 hours back to my painting job to find that only 1 out of 3 had shown up. Wonderful, that. Helped to sort the end of the day out... then off to a pub to see Maurice (a recently displaced barkeep from my regular) and home. Syl sends love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Hi Jonothan. So you too have succumbed to the lure of the evil web! Hahhhahhhaaa!(evil larf) Funny ol' world isnt it? If you'd told me three years ago that I'd be spending more time tapping away on a keyboard than using paper and glue and a pen etc. i wouldnt have believed you! Or anyone.
To get photos you just downlaod some( do you have a digital camera?) or steal jpegs off websites etc. Dogpile is agood hunting ground. Sign up to Flickr.com and they give you space for 100 photos and a easy blog button to post your pics to your blog in seconds. its all so fast! espacially if you have broadband.
anyway, its getting late and my arse is going numb sitting on this very uncomforatble chair!
love to Syl.
All the best, michael

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home